Sunday, July 12, 2015

KABIT KABIT


KABIT - KABIT



July 12 2015 Saturday rolls around in banawe Quezon city to find car parts that are round about that place that I have gone further in the orthopedic also gone looking spae parts I found it there until I'm on the side indicated e. rodriguez road and I passed in the building, and I am astonished at the windshield, and Napa WOW na lang ako course I saw also hehehe smile was not pleasant because those flexible hose that I saw in the window type to those units Air-condition They drain most exposed and then splice fittings to each other ,. who is to blame there, the owner, designer, contractor or admin building I, in this structure should not neglect the simple things level for a building such as the ACU drain like this need to be a residential building as well the aircon ledge as another only in the window sill. dangerous if earthquakes might suddenly fall ..isn't?

if next I'll be curious and something wierd in Metro Manila t i will taken shot a photos.




please watch basic autocad command..




No comments:

Post a Comment